Network System Engineer is responsible for technical solution across system infrastructure and application services. Candidates will have valuable opportunities to work with various clients to identify business and system requirement, client pain points, client and develop value propositions on how can help address client’s needs and business visions. He/she will play a key role in technical deployment and hand-over to clients.
- Manage deploy, monitoring and carry out customer service request;
- Handling front line service call with professional attitude ;
- Providing technical support and maintenance services to corporate clients;
- Assist IT system deployment (internal or customers);
- Assist for solution proposal, project management;
- Daily Operation and Ad-hoc technical Servicing.
Join us if you are
- Passion for Technology
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT infrastructure
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Good problem-solving, analytical, self-motivated, eager to learn and service-oriented.
- Common in English and Cantonese. Putonghua is an advantage
- Immediate available preferred
- Able to perform installation, configuration, trouble-shooting, integration and Migration for below:
o System : eg. ESXi, Veeam, Active-Directory, GPO, Exchange, and LAMP (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, Python/PHP)
o Networking: : eg. Various of (VPN, vLAN, Subnet, Enterprise-Grade Wifi, PRTG)
o Infrastructure : eg. Server, Storage, NAS, SAN, Cloud
o Brands : eg. Microsoft, VMware, Veeam, HPE, Sophos, Ruckus, HDS
We are providing
- Simple Company Culture
- Excellent Career Path
- Transportation Allowance
- Advanced studies Allowance
- Compensation leave
- Grief Leave
- Paternity Leave
Candidate with more experience or qualification could be considered for senior positions, i.e. Technical Team Manager, Project Manager…
Privacy Statement: All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.